THE ONLY EVENT DEDICATED TO RESIDUE UPGRADING IN RUSSIA & CIS
The need to shift refinery product distributions to a more diesel-oriented slate and to reduce residue fuel oil production is a constant global trend in refining. New cost-effective and commercially proven technologies are required to achieve higher distillate yield and non-distillable conversion.
For Russian and CIS Refiners Residue Upgrading also remains the key challenge.
Building on the experience & great success of the past 5 years, Russia BBTC is the only event for Russia and the CIS market dedicated to the latest economic trends and technology developments for upgrading crude oil residues in Russia & CIS. To register your attendance at this event please click here to visit our registration page.
The traditionally strong technical programme content will focus on the latest developments in Thermal Processes, Hydroprocessing, Gasification, RFCC Catalysts and Technologies and Equipment for Resid Upgrading with:
- a number of case studies of successful implementation
- demonstrations of emerging technologies
- future resid upgrading plans of regional refineries
KEY TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Outlook & Opportunities for Residue Upgrading Process Developments in Russia & CIS
- Overview of Fuel Oil Markets & Refined Products Demand. Market Drivers for Residue Upgrading
- Important Case Studies of Russian, CIS & International Residue Upgrade Projects
- Impact of New Product Specifications for Diesel & Fuel Oil on Residue Upgrading Options
- Latest Developments in Residue Hydroprocessing
- Improvements in Delayed Coking, Visbreaking and Flexicoking
- Improved Catalysts & Additives for Residue Processing
- Refinery Gasification Options for Power Generation
- Vacuum Distillation and Solvent Deasphalting in Resid Upgrading Schemes
- Ebullating Bed Hydrocracking. Projects in the Region
- Hydrogen and Sulphur Management in Resid Upgrading Programs
- Residue Upgrading for Chemicals or Power Production
Senior personnel from oil companies and their regional refineries such as ROSNEFT, Lukoil, Slavneft, SOCAR, Naftan, Mozyr Refinery, TNK BP, SIBUR regularly attend this event alongside leading technology and licensing companies and catalyst and equipment suppliers.
CALL FOR PAPERS
If you would like to contribute to the programme with an informative and timely presentation, or if you are interested in increasing your brand exposure by sponsoring or exhibiting, please contact Rumyana Dimova at Rumyana_Dimova@europetro.com
The 6th Russia Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference (Russia BBTC) will be held directly after the new Projects Forum at the same venue.
During the week of events in Moscow, delegates will have the unique opportunity to network with hard to reach decision makers and be updated with the very latest developments in these important aspects of our industry.