Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd is proud to present The Projects Forum - an international forum focusing on the developments of real ongoing projects in the Downstream Petroleum Industry sectors of Refining and Petrochemicals in Russia & CIS.
Key challenges and issues relating to successful project implementation through all stages, in addition to the outlook for future projects in this area will also be addressed.
The format for this event will allow for discussions on all key areas of interest relating to the problems and challenges for project implementation.
Leading Downstream Refining and Petrochemicals companies such as ROSNEFT, Lukoil, Gaspromneft, Slavneft, Kazmunaigas, SOCAR, Turrkmeneftegas, Naftan, Mozyr Refinery, TNK BP , SIBUR as well as leading local design institutes, western contractors and construction companies have been invited to present at this event. To register your attendance please click here to visit our registration page.
Topics will include:
- Market Overviews - Unique Market Features
- Review of Key Refining and Petrochemical Projects in Russia and CIS
- Project Execution in Russia & CIS - Special Challenges
- Project Case Studies:
• Feasibility Phase
• Basic Engineering Phase
• FEED Phase
• EPC Phase
- Project Strategies - Types of Contracts
- Role of Local Engineering Companies / International Companies
- Role of EPC Companies: Local and Western
- How to Improve Project Schedules
- Implementing Local or International Standards
- Project Management Techniques
- Opportunities for Equipment Suppliers Local and Western
- Importance of Inspection and Expediting
CALL FOR PAPERS
If you would like to get involved or contribute to the programme with an intriguing, timely and informative presentation, please send an abstract of the paper you would like to present or your proposal for a discussion topic to Maria Zaytseva at Maria_Zaytseva@europetro.com
WHO WILL ATTEND?
- Oil Companies, Refineries & Petrochemical Plants
• Project Managers
• Chief Engineers & Technologists
• Refinery Management
• Directors of Capital Constructions
• Heads of Refining, Petrochemicals and Deputies
• Heads of Planning & Strategy Departments
- Service Provider
• Major equipment providers
• ConsultantsThe Project Forum will be held in Moscow directly before the 6th Russia Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference (Russia BBTC). During the week of events in Moscow the delegates will have the unique opportunity to network with hard to reach decision makers and be updated with the very latest developments in these important aspects of our industry.